Friday, December 19, 2014

Focus Daniel-san

Finding focus on the projector...

I messed around with it for a little bit and really didn't like the quality of focus I was getting.
 The very short moral of that story is

Remember to remove the film off the mirror once everything is together.

I put a sheet of paper in the petri and it kept moving lifting a little from the heat etc.  I added a small amount of water and it sucked itself right down to the pdms which is where all the building happens.


Using the welding shield made it easy to see when it was in focus
Which was pretty fast and simple one I recognized the bottom of this focus ring is much more accessible than the top. The Acer P1283 is a tight fit...it fits fine like it was intended... but its tight

It may not look it because of the timing of the CCD on the camera and the color wheel, but this is the pure red image available on the littlerp website.

No comments:

Post a Comment